The Village Camp, located near St-Pierre-de-Wakefield in the beautiful Gatineau Hills, offers children, especially those ready to stretch their wings for the first time, the opportunity to make new friends, learn new skills, and experience new surroundings. The enthusiastic counselors will make the five days just fly by.
Look at what the Village Camp has to offer:
- a five-day, Monday to Friday, residential camp for boys and girls
- only 45 minutes from downtown Ottawa
- low child/counselor ratio
- a wide variety of traditional camp activities
- small cabin groups
- camp lore and age specific activities
- boating and swimming under the supervision of a qualified life guard
- transportation provided
- small camp of only 40 campers
- and very reasonable rates
All our counselors are High Five Trained and have first Aid Training.
The Village Camp is ideal for children wanting a structured camp environment, but also the opportunity to explore their own interests.
- July 7th – 11th
- July 14th – 18th
- July 21st – July 25th