Home Child Care Providers
Do you love children? Would you enjoy working out of your own home and being self-employed?
The Children’s Village has openings for Child Care Providers in the following areas: Ottawa West, Ottawa South, Centretown and Nepean.
A contracted Provider with the Children’s Village receives the following:
- Regular home visits and on-going support from our Child Care Advisors.
- Child Development advice and information.
- Matching of children with Providers.
- Support with parent relationships and communication.
- Resources and programming materials.
- Access to equipment.
- Activity and craft materials
- Training and Professional Development opportunities including First Aid and Child Development Courses.
- Access to alternate care services.
- Access to drop-in playgroup.