Licensed Home Child Care Providers
Do you love children? Would you enjoy working out of your own home and being self-employed?
The Children’s Village has openings for Child Care Providers in the following areas: Ottawa West, Ottawa South, Centretown and Nepean.
A contracted Licensed Child Care Provider with the Children’s Village receives the following:
- Regular home visits and on-going support from our Child Care Advisors;
- Child Development advice and information;
- Matching of children with Providers;
- Support with parent relationships and communication;
- Resources and programming materials;
- Access to equipment;
- Activity and craft materials;
- Training and Professional Development opportunities including Standard First Aid/CPR and Child Development Courses;
- Access to alternate care services;
- Access to drop-in playgroup;
Click link below for the application to become a Licensed Home Child Care Provider with the Children’s Village of Ottawa-Carleton.